Are you suffering from hemorrhoids?
The human digestive system begins with the consumption of food. This food passes through the digestive tract to reach your stomach, where it is broken down so that the nutrients can be absorbed by the blood and the waste material is expelled.
Problems of the digestive tract that impact that excretion of waste material from the body can cause severe problems including discomfort as well as other health issues. One of the biggest gastrointestinal problems, most common as well as the most ignored is hemorrhoids or piles.
What are hemorrhoids?
Piles or hemorrhoids are caused when the he blood vessels in the anal canal sweel because of infection. Piles or hemorrhoids can spread throughout the network of blood vessels in the excretion canal.
What stages are piles classified into?
Piles or hemorrhoids are classified into four stages.
- Grade 1 is mildest. This is when the hemorrhoid is present inside the anal canal.
- Grade 2 consists in which the hemorrhoid comes out as you pass stool, but goes back inside on its own.
- Grade 3 occurs when the hemorrhoid comes out while passing stool and has to be pushed back inside.
- Grade 4 is the last stage and come when the hemorrhoid is external and remains outside.
What are the causes of hemorrhoids or piles?
Piles or hemorrhoids are generally a cause of bad gastrointestinal habits. Some of the common cause of piles are:
- Constipation: If you have been having trouble passing stool, it could put pressure on the sensitive blood vessels of your anal canal and lead to swelling, which in turn is a cause of piles.
- Being overweight: Obesity or being overweight is another cause of piles or hemorrhoids. The excess weight adds pressure to the nerves in the anus and rectum and causes piles.
- Pregnancy and childbirth: One of the most common causes of piles or hemorrhoids is pregnancy and consequent delivery.
- Modern lifestyle: Our current lifestyle warrants us to do several things that are not good for our gastrointestinal health. Consuming fast food and not eating enough fibre-rich diet, sitting for long hours and not consuming enough water can also cause piles.
How do you know that you have piles or hemorrhoids?
Generally, if you are having trouble passing a stool for more than two or three days, then you should pay attention as this could mean that you are constipated, which is one of the biggest symptoms of piles or hemorrhoids. Other symptoms of piles include:
- Painful bowel movements
- Bleeding during passing of stool
- Swelling and leakage from the anus
- Additional difficulty while sitting and performing other activities
Why should you get your piles treated?
Piles can cause severe discomfort and cause several health problems including lack of appetite. It can also cause social awkwardness and hamper your daily lives. It is a painful condition and if left untreated, can lead to increased intensity of the problem. If diagnosed in time, piles can be treated completely.
The SMILES formula for piles or hemorrhoids
If you have any symptoms of piles or hemorrhoids, the first step is to avoid going to general physicians or quacks because they neither have the knowledge nor the equipment to handle it. Going to them can make your piles or hemorrhoids even worse.
Sensitive problems like piles require rich experience, compassion and deft hands to ensure that the piles treatment administered is effective. At SMILES our approach to piles treatment is slightly different from other places.
We have the world’s best technology to assist with our piles treatment methods. Right from the most sophisticated laser machines to the most advanced scanning devices, our piles treatment is executed through cutting-edge technologically. Thanks to this top-notch technology, our diagnosis and piles treatments are precise and very effective.
We have the best medical support. Right from our surgeons and doctors, our piles treatment is performed by the best in the industry. With a passion to serve people and experience in dealing with thousands of cases, we are discreet and respect the interest of the patients.
Completely sanitized facilities, well designed clinics and an easy appointment procedure add more value to our piles treatment.
Piles treatment at SMILES
- Lifestyle modifications
Advanced treatments for Piles:
- DG-HAL RAR , also known as HALO
- MIPH/ PPH, also known as Stapler surgery
- RFA (RadioFrequency Ablation)
- Piles is a health condition that will not get cured on its own. Book an appointment with a good colorectal doctor.
- Piles can sometimes be itchy. This is a sign of infection and needs your immediate attention.
- Piles can bleed. Do not get scared, but consult with a colorectal doctor as soon as possible.
- Piles treatment is possible without surgery, however, that depends on the stage it is in. Therefore, it’s best to consult a colorectal doctor for piles treatment as soon as possible.
- If treated by a good colorectal doctor, the chance of piles recurrence is minimal. So, choose your piles treatment options wisely.
For any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us.