Medical science has made rapid advances in the 21st century. It is no more confined to the art of making accurate incisions in the body to cure troubling diseases. Debilitating piles can be healed even without tearing your body. DGHAL-RAR is one such technique used to treat piles. Piles or haemorrhoids usually develop around the skin of the anus or near the rectum. Traditionally, open surgery was the only option to remove the mass accumulated in piles. But the new techniques aim at minimal invasion. Estimates show that around 10 million people suffer from the pain of piles in India annually.
Request an Appointment at Smiles
What is DGHAL-RAR?
Why Does DGHAL-RAR Need to be Performed?
What are the Symptoms Which Lead to DGHAL-RAR?
- ● Blood coloured stool
- ● In extreme cases, the bleeding is so severe that it can also result in anaemia.
- ● Pain while passing stool
- ● Need to strain too much while passing stool
- ● External Haemorrhoid- Swelling is quite visible outside the anus.
- ● Itching and swelling around the anus
- ● Discharge of mucus
- ● Faecal Incontinence: It is a situation in which a person loses control over the excretory process. Usually, the patient is unable to determine when he/she should go to the toilet.
- ● Incomplete excretory processes
How is the Need for DGHAL-RAR Diagnosed?
How is DGHAL-RAR Performed?
What Are the Results Associated with DGHAL-RAR Treatment?
What are the Risks Associated with DGHAL-RAR Treatment?
- ● Symptoms may take a longer time to subside completely.
- ● Skin tags may be left behind.
- ● Bleeding after the operation