Some of the most common ailments we treat using laser procedures include fissures, fistula, pilonidal sinus, and haemorrhoids. This procedure mainly uses a light beam of high energy to fix the problematic area, the cause of the abnormality.
The laser works by emitting laser lights via a process called optical amplification. The process results in shrinkage and fibrosis of pile tissue.
Our laser procedures are entirely safe, minimally invasive, less painful, and scar-free. They also don’t lead to complications in the future. Above all, laser procedure promises effective results.
Request an Appointment at Smiles
What are the Advantages of Laser Procedure?
Anorectal Surgeries that Require Laser Treatment
- ● Anorectal Fissures: An anal fissure is a small crack or tears found in the anal lining. Anal fissure occurs while passing hard stools leading to pain and bleeding during bowel movements.
- ● Pilonidal Sinus: A pilonidal sinus is a small hole in the skin filled with pus, leading to the formation of a sinus. It is mainly formed at the crease of the buttocks. The sinus usually contains hair debris and dirt. If not treated at the right time, it can further lead to severe infection.
- ● Piles: Piles or haemorrhoids are heavy arterial blood flow, causing dilations in the hemorrhoidal plexuses and repeated congestion. Elongated veins found at the intersection of the rectum and anus are Hemorrhoids.
- ● Anal Fistula: An anal fistula is a tiny, abscessed channel that forms from an infection in the anal gland. This infection further spreads to the skin.
Why Choose Smiles for Laser Procedure?
- Same Day Discharge: No cuts, no pain, no scars, short downtime, and same-day discharge is what we deliver in the form of laser treatment. You can now get rid of long hospital stays with an advanced laser procedure.
- Advanced Technology: When you choose us, you say yes to a pain-free treatment. Powered by state-of-the-art technology, our facility ensures that there are no side effects or post-operative discomfort. Most of the anorectal ailments heal in a week.
- Personalised Care: To ensure patients receive high-quality care, our practitioners dedicate extra attention defined by exceptional personalised care. Be it a routine follow-up or addressing an emergency, we don’t step back in offering convenient care.
- Easy Admission and Discharge Process: Our admission and discharge processes are hassle-free. We don’t waste time on unnecessary paperwork. We take pride in serving patients with utmost care and attention.
When is Laser Procedure Prescribed?
What to Expect After Laser Procedure?
Here’s what you are expected to do for a quick recovery:
- ● Don’t indulge in a heavy workout.
- ● Mild exercises are recommended.
- ● Eat a healthy diet.
- ● Practice hygiene.
- ● Be consistent with your follow-ups.
- ● Haemorrhoids patient should avoid straining while passing stool.
Are There Any Side Effects of Laser Procedure?
Request an Appointment at Smiles
Is Laser Procedure Beneficial for Females?
Why is Laser Procedure in Demand?
- ● Quick procedure
- ● Local anaesthesia
- ● Quick recovery- You can resume your daily routine within seven days
- ● Same-day discharge
- ● No chances of recurrence
- ● Painless
- ● Scarless
- ● Stitchless
What is Minimally Invasive Surgery?
Whom Should I Contact for Pile Laser Surgery?
At Smiles, we work with top industry surgeons who are well-versed with advanced technology to offer patients with supreme care. Our practitioners are competent in colonoscopy, endoscopic, laparoscopic, laser, sigmoidoscopy, gastroscopy, and many other ultra-modern treatments.
Is Anaesthesia Given During the Laser Procedure?
Depending on the reason for your laser procedure, you will have a follow-up with the specialist to check your daily health status and assist in better recovery.