Chronic constipation is a common condition that is characterized by difficult and incomplete evacuation of bowel movements.
Ask These 5 Questions To Yourself
- Are you passing few bowel movements (less than three a week)?
- Are you straining during bowel movements?
- Are you experiencing hard or lumpy stools?
Do you feel sense that everything didn’t come out?
- Are you suffering from belly bloating?
- Do you need a hand to press on your abdomen or finger to remove a stool from your rectum?
If you answer is “yes” to the above questions, you might be suffering from chronic constipation. Consult an Expert of Coloproctologist for correct diagnosis and best treatment for constipation.