The benefits of regular physical exercise are beyond just weight management. Regular routine of physical exercise provides you with numerous benefits:
- Increases Strength: Regular exercise increases the strength of muscles, joints, bones, lungs and immune system. This increases the intake of oxygen and nutrients which thus boosts your energy.
- Controls Weight: Losing weight is directly proportional to the number of calories you burn. Being physically more active helps you burn these calories. But don’t burn the calories of a whole week in a single day. Maintain the consistency.
- Boosts Mood: Your body feels light and your mood brightens up definitely. You can clearly differentiate between a day when you hit the gym and a lazy day.
- Better Sleep: Exercise is a key factor in improving sleep quality. More time spent sweating can actually boost the quality of your sleep.
- Prevents Health risks: Exercise lowers your blood pressure, reduces the risk of heart stroke & diabetes, lowers the risk of cancer and increases body’s resistance to chronic diseases.
To know more about Healthy routine tips, keep following SMILES.