Dr. Parameshwara C. M
Dr. Parameshwar CM is a highly respected colorectal specialist and surgeon in the coloproctology circles. His family’s desire to have a doctor in the family is what gave him the opportunity to become one of the best doctors for digestive disorders in the country. Soon, after he started his journey to becoming a doctor, he realized his innate passion for helping and curing his patients.
His aim is to ensure that every patient that walks into his office, walks out with a smile on their face. He feels most successful as a doctor when he can solve a complex health issue that a patient is suffering from and enable them to get back to their lives healthy and happy.
With over 20 years of experience and training in the field, he is considered to be one of the best colorectal specialists in India.
- He received the Young Scientist Award as a Post Graduate
- Best Paper Award for his paper on Surgira Devascularistaion
- First Doctor to start Litigation of Intersphincteric Fistula Tract (LIFT) for fistula in Karnataka
- First Doctor to start laser treatment for Colorectal or Digestive Disorders in Karnataka
- First Doctor to start Stapled Trans-anal Resection of the Rectum (STARR) procedure in Karnataka
- First Doctor to start Video-assisted Anal Fistula Treatment VAAFT for fistula treatment in Karnataka
- First Doctor to introduce MRI Defecograhy in Karnataka
- Achievers of Karnataka Award 2018
- Service excellence in Gastroenterology is awarded to SMILES Institute of Gastroenterology in 2019
- National award for best awareness campaign on colorectal problems 2020
- First to start an exclusive Colorectal center in Karnataka
- National Conference of the Association of Surgeons of India.
Attended annually from 2008-2018
- National Conference of the Association of Colon And Rectal Surgeons of India. Attended from 2013-Till Date
- Attended World Conference of the International Society of Colo-Proctology. Attended in 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17
- International Colorectal Symposium Organised by Cleveland Clinic, University College London and Apollo Hospitals.
- Workshop on Advancement in Colorectal Surgery
- Colorectal Seminar Series Conducted in MIMS, Mandya
- Singapore National University, Singapore
- Singh Health, Government Of Singapore
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore
- Malmo University, Sweden
- Coloproctology Training, Germany
For any Information about our Locations, Doctors or Treatments.
Phone : +91 – 80 9900 8800